Re: Shared graphics libs & header file locations...

> >	lipbm (pbm, pgm, ppm, pnm)
>
> I personally have no burning desire to go walking on the coals that
> are the pbm packages.  However, I seem to remember someone stating
> that they were intending to repackage one or the other, so it might be
> sensible to create the new package in such a way as to make these
> shared libraries available.

Well, somebody was going to upload netpbm to replace pbmplus.  I even
gave them a copy of the debianized source -- I think it was all ready
to go.  But I don't think it ever happened.  Whoever it was, I'm sorry
but I don't remember your name -- are you still interested?  If not, I
will just upload my copy of ELF netpbm, with a split off of the
libraries.  I guess I will also split out the one or two non-free
parts of netpbm, since it would be a shame to make every CDROM user
download the whole thing, when only a few files are restricted.

Jim