screen-3.7.1 uploaded -- sorry

What I meant to say: I was going to upload screen-3.7.1
But I cannot seem to contact master (is down?), so it'll
have to wait some time. Untill then, it's available in
  ftp://rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl/debian/

My previous experiences with screen-3.7.1 (or was it screen-3.7.0?)
were not too good: I kept on getting "/tmp/screens has wrong permissions"
errors, even though I'm sure I corrected the permissions of /tmp/screens.
Now I simply remove the /tmp/screens files in postinst and postrm, and
things seem to be better -- but I would like to get feedback from other
people.

Praying for a speedy recovery for master's harddisks,

joost witteveen
            joost@rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl
          joostje@dds.hacktic.nl
--