Re: Beta testing?

> Carl V. Streeter writes ("Re: Beta testing?"):
>
> There are reasons for this: which version should go in the Packages
> file (which should only list each package once) ?  Which version
> should dselect try to install if both are available - remember that it
> just goes through directories installing what it finds ?  &c

I'm not saying that this behavior is bad-- rather that the 2 dpkg's should
try to co-exist better.  We really need both in the "release" tree for
Debian 1.1

--
Carl Streeter               |  "Etiquette-wise, there is no proper time
streeter@cae.wisc.edu       |    to use the phrase 'It sucks.'" --Dogbert