Re: getty?

Guy Maor writes:
> You missed the getty package.  As of this second, it's on master at
> /home/Debian/ftp/private/project/Incoming/hard/later/getty-1.0-1.deb,
> but Carl may move it to base pretty soon.

I will have a look there.

> You should *not* have removed miscutils by hand.  I took some pain to

Yes, I noticed that pretty soon. That's clearly my fault, but I wanted to
try a "new" installation.

> make sure that miscutils would cleanly disappear once all its
> replacements were installed.  Notice that you also lost MAKEDEV, as
> it's now in base.

Yup, I will install a new base package anyway. :-)

Michael

--
Michael Meskes                   |    _____ ________ __  ____
meskes@informatik.rwth-aachen.de |   \__ \/ /_  / // /_/ /_/ / _ \/ ___/ ___/