Re: packages.

> I didn't know this ...

I think it was before you worked with Debian. :) But in any case, it
is my fault since I didn't say anything again until now.  Thank for
the information!

I'm wondering what our policy is w/re to contrib, if somebody just
wants to contrib packages, can they then be taken up by people who are
interested in bug fixes?  I'm thinking this is better then "orphaning"
them -- just have "contrib/binary" and "contrib/flawed" or
something...  That way it is all in sight, and people know they can
take them up if they want to.  What do people think?

Thank you,

Jim