Re: Re^2: Uploads to chiark

M> David Frey writes:
>> ?? If the claim holds that ncurses and libtermcap are
>> 1:1-compatible, you could (re)link every application which needs
>> termcap with ncurses and you wouldn't need libtermcap.so at all...

M> But what if you only get a binary that is linked with libtermcap?

Like Xinside's Accelerated X server.  I had to poke around on ftp
sites until I found a precompiled libtermcap I could put into
/usr/local/lib.  Maybe we should have a libtermcap-compat package.  Of
course that might encourage people to be sloppy.

By the way, I noticed that rpncalc is has a libtermcap dependency.
Shouldn't that package be recompiled?

Thanks
--
Rob