Re: More woes

Karl Ferguson writes:
> Well, I've just installed the image package that I skipped during
> installation and after rebooting I get a few errors - when loading the
> modules is says:
>
> sh: nm: command not found

I take it you don't have the latest modules package. I don't know if it has
anything to do with your serial port problem, but you should either upgrade
modules (the latest depmod has a built-in nm) or install binutils so that
your modules.dep file gets correct entries.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes                   |    _____ ________ __  ____
meskes@informatik.rwth-aachen.de |   \__ \/ /_  / // /_/ /_/ / _ \/ ___/ ___/