LTUAE

Well, I still can't get to master. 206.139.73.161 isn't answering again.
Master.debian.org reports an address of 192.6.120.248 (which I assume is
the no-longer-existant old master) which doesn't answer either.

Because of the above problems I have not been able to upload the new
seesat5 package. I know that some people have asked about the program,
so, for those who are interested you can find the new package at:

ftp://dwarf.polaris.net/debian/seesat5-0.90-1.*

between the hours of 10am till 2pm and 7pm till 10pm EST, most weekdays.

The new octave package (octave-1.1.1-2.deb) is broken. The octave.bin
file was built ELF but the program doesn't seem to be able to load ELF at
this step (I can't tell what exactly is going on yet, 'cause I can't find
the error message in any code). I thought about building the octave.bin
file as an a.out library, but I haven't ever done that before. I have the
development packages for a.out but have never used them. Can someone
point me to the FAQ on this? (Have we talked about this before?)

Of course the above does not constitute the only things tumbling around
in this tired brain of mine. Not even the only things that would be
on-topic for this list. These are just the pieces making the most noise
as they roll around...

Thanks for your time,

Dwarf