Re: Installation

Karl Ferguson writes:
> Oh - one thing I'd like to see (Bruce?) is that if say the 3rd base floppy
> stuffs up for some reason that is asks if you want to try the 3rd floppy
> again (same for 1 and 2 I suppose) instead of having to do the whole step
> again :-)

I'm pretty sure you've been able to do this since 0.93R6, I think just
hitting return without a disk in the drive skips to the next disk. So
just skip 1 and 2 and your up to 3 :)

Andrew

--
Dehydration - 34%, Recollection of previous evening - 2%, embarrassment
factor - 91%.  Advise repair schedule:- off line for 36 hours, re-boot

Andrew Howell		   		      howellaa@cs.curtin.edu.au
Perth, Western Australia	     andrew@it.com.au andrew@debian.org