Re: are we nearing a consensus here?

On Mon, 18 Mar 1996, Bruce Perens wrote:
> that, nobody other than David Engel and myself has demonstrated reverse
> peristalsis over long filenames with double-dashes and multi-character
> architecture fields. Several key players made sympathetic noises over
> the proposal.
Though not considering myself a "Key player" I like the double dashes
idea.

BTW: What the heck is reverse peristalsis?

--
Coming again: Best quotes of the net. Today:          | Nils Rennebarth
Kristian Köhntopp <kris@schulung.netuse.de            | Schillerstr. 61
>>I'd also be interested in the comparison [of Linux] | 37083 Göttingen
>>with a cisco router. I assume a factor of about ten.| ++49-551-71626
>What? faster or slower?                              | http://www.nus.
Cheaper!                                              | pan-net.de/~nils