Re: lynx, pine, metamail...(mailcap&mime.types) netbase?

Dale Scheetz wrote:
> So far Andrew, your lynx, my pine, someones metamail ;-) and possibly
> Peter's netbase/netstd packages are at least involved in this question.
> If Peter will agree to install it in one of those two packages, we can
> remove it from our installations. Peter is that acceptable?

No problem.

> I'm ready to rip it out of pine, but don't want to orphan it. I assume
> that when these files are moved to netbase/netstd that we will need to
> make our packages depend on it/them. Peter, let us know what you think!

If all agree that they should be in netbase I'll add them. Please send
me working copies of those files then.

BTW: Another possibility would be to add them to the 'base' package
(especially if a www-browser is necessary in a non network environment).

Peter

--
 Peter Tobias                                EMail:
 Fachhochschule Ostfriesland                 tobias@et-inf.fho-emden.de