Re: xpm and xpm4.7

Raul Miller writes:

> I'm confused about what should be happening with xpm and xpm4.7

Isn't xpm the AOUT version and xm4.7 the ELF one? If so an immediate fix
would be to install xpm into /usr/X11R6/lib/i486-linuxaout. However, I
prefer to recompile all packages that use xpm to make them use xpm4.7 and
converting them to ELF in the meantime. In fact I already did that for all
applications but not for the games (that is if I didn't miss any).

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Lehrstuhl fuer angewandte Mathematik insb. Informatik