Re: xfig mail

The message below is a really silly thing to do.  Remember that the
signature only shows that you sign the message *shown between the
BEGIN and END* at the time in the signature (or that your key is
compromised or your clock is wrong or you're lying).

I can't tell from this in isolation what you're referring to, so
there's no point signing it.