new dchanges format

From: Andy Guy <awpguy@acs.ucalgary.ca>
> Shouldn't it be one of:
[...]
> A script could figure where files go given the correct section to put
> them in,  so just having a field
>
> Section: misc
>
> would do, but this dosn't allow developers to put things in the
> stable/unstable directory.  Or deal with source packages that produce
> binary packages that go in different directorys [do/will any].

Bill Mitchell wanted to decouple the announcement format from the arrangement
of the archive, so that the announcement format would not have to change
when we changed the tree structure. Thus, you'll see all the information
is there, but in different places. There is an Architecture: field, and
an optional Distribution: field. He can explain this at length.

	Bruce