Re: Unsatisfied scsi refs in aha1542 driver

Well, it looks like I'm the only one working on this :-)

I went back and rebuilt the kernel (1.3.57) setting all the scsi modules
to 'y' in stead of 'm'. I left the aha1542 as a module and now everything
works fine.

I have been lurking on linux-kernel for some time and there has been some
talk there on this issue. It appears that external references in modules
have to be registered with the kernel and that these unsatisfied
externals have not been properly registered.

Does anyone know how to do this registration? Asside from the source
code, is there any documentation covering this issue?

TIA,

Dwarf