More dpkg/Guidelines issues...

First, and most suprising, when I actually went to add 'source:'
fields to the control files for the ncurses stuff (as both the
document and Ian have recommended), I got the following message from
dpkg --build (using dpkg-1.1.0):

 warning, `tmp-term/DEBIAN/control' contains user-defined field `Source'

Also, there is no mention of what consititutes an acceptable value for
the 'priority:' field---since I don't use dselect, I don't have the
slightest idea what is acceptable.

Mike.
--
"You could have it all, my empire of dirt."