Re: New, improved dpkg-source script

miscutils and loginutils will be based on sources taken from several
different packages, among them admutils, util-linux, and bsd.

I'm sure there are other packages that take their sources from
different places.  What's the best way to handle this?  Will a
miscutils source package include the entire source from admutils and
util-linux?

A better solution might be to include the source tree with unused files
removed.  Perhaps I could replace the unused files with placeholders
that just say

	This file is unused by Debian miscutils.  Read debian.README
	for information on where to get a pristine source tree.

Guy