Re: Could anyone explain me?

Michael Meskes writes:
>I just installed the latest

Which?

>svgalib several times. But everytime I end without a config file in
>/etc/vga. I know that they are in the package but somehow they aren't
>installed. I even tried to remove the old package before with no
>effect.

With 1.28-5 all bets are off.  Try and repeat this with 1.28-6; in
particular execute the following before and after:

	ls -l /etc/libvga.config
	ls -l /etc/vga
	ls -l /usr/lib/libvga.config

and tell me what you get.  The `real' configuration files should
appear in /etc/vga with symlinks from the other places to them.

ttfn/rjk