Re: umount still getting wrong switches

You (Andrew Howell) wrote:
> From: andrew@toaster.it.com.au (Andrew Howell)
> Subject: umount still getting wrong switches
>
> This was reported a long time ago so I thought it would be fixed
> by now, but it doesn't seem to have been :)
>
> I don't know if this was decided to be a mount problem or a init
> problem but could someone fix it please? :)

If fixed the "boot" script for init 2.59, I'll upload it as
soon as our legal guy stops using my machine in fscking WINDOWS
mode. If it is before dinner that is otherwise it'll be
tomorrow.

Mike.
--
  Miquel van    | Cistron Internet Services   --    Alphen aan den Rijn.
  Smoorenburg,  | mailto:info@cistron.nl          http://www.cistron.nl/