Guidelines.texi -> dvi

I took a look at the guidelines as a dvi file (after texi2dvi). The
example how to format the extendid description of the control file
(smail example) is shown somewhere but it has extra lines for every
extend description line. This isn't a proper representation on how
it should be in practice and it looks like shit (that my Opinion).

Anyone know how to come across this markup thing.?
--
Erick Branderhorst@heel.fgg.eur.nl +31-10-4635142
Department of General Surgery (Intensive Care) University Hospital Rotterdam NL