Re: Term is AOUT

>   Bruce Perens writes:
>   Bruce>  I think we should drop Term in favor of SLIRP.
>
> What about a Spring cleanup before we release 1.1?
>
> a2ps and a2gs are made redundant by genscript, and I think we can find a
> couple more. For example tput which is replaced by stuff in ncurses*.

Personally, I think we should (with some exceptions, of course)
conecntrate on getting what we have right now in order and releasing
it as 1.1.  We seem to be losing developers faster than we can replace
them.  IMHO, the best way to attract new developers is to get the new
release out there and let more people see what a fine system we have.
A lot of people are reluctant to consider 0.93R6 because it is
perceived to be too far behind the times due to its lack of ELF.

David