Re: netscape 2.0-1 released

Ian Jackson:
> For crying out loud...

Aw, co'mon Ian. Don't lose patience and deviate from our politeness
standard.

> surely you should read the standards documents

I'll agree with that part, but we can be gentler about saying it.
Are the guidelines in project/standards too? They should be.

> You *must* include the dots.  I'm not going to say why, so that you
> have to go and read it for yourself.

I'll tell him myself. The file is parsed using the rules for RFC-822 fields.
The blank line is a delimiter. It won't work without the dots.

Now, that was easy, wasn't it?

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens <Bruce@Pixar.com>
Pixar Animation Studios - Reality is not our business.