Re: netscape 2.0-1 released

>The empty lines in the Decription: should have at least a "." on

The above was mentioned to me regarding my description of the netscape
package.  Is this necessary?  I have not included dots on the blank
lines (well, blank except for a leading space) of any of my previous
packages and none seem to have caused any problems with me on anyone

I tried the Debian web page, but I couldn't get into the documentation

                                 ( bcwhite@bnr.ca )