Bug#2348: Smail fails to define NO_PETER_HONEYMAN
* Peter Honeyman once told us that he prefered flat address
* spaces. You can help to further his cause by not defining
* NO_PETER_HONEYMAN. If this is not defined then all mail
* destined to the user `honey' or 'peter.honeyman' will be
* sent to Peter Honeyman's mail address. When all machines
* in the world use smail and don't define this, no user need
* ever know Peter's address.
if (EQIC(in->remainder, "honey") ||
EQIC(in->remainder, "peter.honeyman") ||
EQIC(in->remainder, "peter honeyman"))
implicit_redirect(in, retry, "firstname.lastname@example.org");
#endif /* NO_PETER_HONEYMAN */
This code is enabled in Debian's build. Apart from the email address
probably being out of date :-) it could cause problems for anyone who
names an account on their machine `honey'.