Re: ELF migration questions.

> I guided someone who had asked on debian-user throught the process of
> upgrading to Elf by sending a couple of emails over a few days last week. He
> did me/us the favour of writing up some notes on which I commented back to
> him. It might be helpful to have some sort of approved document to throw at
> people because the question arises more and more often now.

It must be because of all the new packages I'd say.  People look in there
and go "wow, I cant wait for this to be released." :-)  Even though 1.1
is starting to get into it's final stages this idea would be useful, but
I still that that the idea of a package to install the other packages for
minimal fuss for the not knowing would be good.

Regards,

--
Karl Ferguson <karl@tower.com.au>                Tel: +61-9-455-3446
                                                 Fax: +61-9-455-2776