re:Just browsing the new FTP structure...

> Personally, I think "unstable" is a bad name.  It gives the wrong impression.

I think it should be something like "do-not-use" rather than "unstable".
Quite simply, if you are not subscribed to debian-devel you should not
be using it.

> I have found v1.1 to be quite stable, just unfinished.

Yes, but do you want outsiders (defined as those not subscribed to
debian-devel) to use it, have a problem, and then comment on it publicly
or gain a negative impression of Debian? That's what I am concerned about.
It's one thing to have good software - supporting it is another problem.
Let's keep outsiders off this software until we can support it.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens <Bruce@Pixar.com> Pixar Animation Studios
Toy Story: > $179 Million domestic box office and an Oscar so far.