Just browsing the new FTP structure...

Hi...

Just did as MB said and decided to login as anonymous and have a look at
the new structure so as my mirror wont kark itself when the buster login
is back online; and I noticed a few things...

The "stable" link is the debian-0.93R6 directory - fair enough, but
shouldn't the non-free tree be under it too?  ie: Two non-free
directories under debian-0.93R6 and unstable for the 1.1 release and
the other one for the current release?  Might save a bit of confusion in
log run - but however, CDROM venders might get the wrong idea.

(or even perhaps a stable and unstable tree under /debian/non-free?)

Thoughts?

--
Karl Ferguson <karl@tower.com.au>                Tel: +61-9-455-3446
                                                 Fax: +61-9-455-2776