Bug#827: who reports wrong hostname (was: resolver problems FIXED!)

Hi all,

I'm cleaning out old bug reports, this one seems to be a leftover that should
have been closed for a long time.

If I don't receive objections before Feb 15, I'll close this bug report.

Siggy

--
mailto:bsb@uni-muenster.de           //      programmer/admin for hire
       bsb@beck.westfalen.de         \\  Opinions are strictly my own,