Re: auctex & lacheck

  Michael Meskes writes:
  Michael> IMO we cannot force everyone who likes to use lacheck to install
  Michael> emacs.

I guess you meant to write "to install auctec"?

But not even that is necessary. If you are a LaTeX lover && (Emacs hater ||
AucTeX hater) you can still strip nothing but the lacheck binary out of the
auctex.deb and put it into /usr/local/bin. See dpkg-deb(8). Lacheck is great,
btw. But so is Auctex in general. (Yes I am a friend of Richard S. :-)

Let's not take too many packages apart.

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                              http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd