Re: Debian/68k: The following patches have been submitted!

You wrote:

> I haven't figured out where this would be.  I went to
> ftp.uni-mainz.de:/pub/Linux and looked in the debian, arch/m68k and
> local directories and couldn't find it.  Instead of continuing to search
> over a T/A link, I figured I'd ask.

Sorry, it seems i forgot to announce the location of the Debian development
area on debian-devel as well (since i am still not subscribed, i have no
feedback...) The correct path is:

ftp.uni-mainz.de:/pub/Linux/devel/debian/dontuse/{alpha,m68k,sparc}/

Alpha is just getting under way (myself) and Sparc is not yet being used
by the respective developers. (Seems to me they are all sitting in America.)

Dominik

PS. Hope you don't mind me sending this answer to debian-devel as well.