----- Begin Included Message -----

Date: Fri, 19 Jan 96 14:02:49 EST
From: Frank da Cruz <fdc@watsun.cc.columbia.edu>
To: Bill Mitchell <mitchell@mdd.comm.mot.com>

> > Any time you want to upload it to kermit.columbia.edu/kermit/incoming, go
> > ahead and send me a message that you did.
>
> I've upload a bugfix release of kermit for debian linux.
> This is kermit-190-6, and replaces kermit-190-5.
> The problem it fixes impacts only the debian package and is
> related to package installation, not to the kermit program itself.

Thanks!  I've replaced the previous files with the new ones in
the kermit/linux directory.  I also added a reference to it, and to
Debian, in the UNIX C-Kermit section of our Web page.  Maybe you could
add a link to us to the Debian Web page too?  Preferably to the top
level, so they can read the message about how the Kermit Project works
before they grab the software:

  http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/

Thanks!

- Frank