Re: Which files in /usr/sbin?

I have been listening to this thread for some time now. As the debate has
begun to get hot and heavy, I feel the need to point out that, to me,
this looks like a difference of interpretation.
As I see it the major issue is the difference between NEED and USEFUL.
The file standard says that if users NEED it, it should not be in /sbin.
It does not say that program USEFUL to the user can not be there.
I interperet the standard to mean that if a user MUST have access to the
program to operate normaly as a user, then it should not be in /sbin.
None of the programs being discussed seem to be in the need catagory.
Am I making any sense?

YHS,

Dwarf