DiskTool screen shots

I've been writing a disk tool to make the system installation easier. So
far, it displays information about the disks and partitions on the system.
It doesn't yet edit partitions, make filesystems, mount them, or edit fstab.
Here are 3 screen shots from the disk information display. To display
them, extract the shell archive and use the command:

	gunzip < 1.gz; sleep 30

Then, reset the screen attributes with the command:

	reset

There are 3 frames: 1.gz, 2.gz, and 3.gz .

I will next make it display "empty space" partitons for areas on the disk
that are not in any partition and are at least one cylinder in size.
Then I will work on the menus and forms used to delete, create, and
modify filesystems.

	Thanks

	Bruce