Bug summaries by maintainer

These listings have been using out-of-date overrides file and Packages
file information, because the cron job to update my local copy wasn't
working.

I think I've fixed that now, and the next summary should be correct.

Please let me know of any further problems.

Thanks,
Ian.

(BTW: I've just caught up with my personal mail here; I still have
about 100 debian-devel messages marked to save or reply to, which I
won't get around to today.  Please bear with me ...)