Re: New package: die

Erick Branderhorst writes ("New package: die"):
>  die: Kill a job by process name, instead of number.

Can I ask a stupid question ?  In what way does this program differ
from `killall', and wouldn't it be better to integrate this a bit
better into killall or miscutils or something ?

Having lots of packages is good, but half a dozen (probably often
poor) implementations of the same tiny script in half a dozen
different packages doesn't seem optimal to me.

Ian.