Re: Poll: Python wishlist

bsb@uni-muenster.de said:
> With ELF becoming the standard executable format, I don't want to go
> through the hassles of supporting loadable modules for a.out.

Let's put the ELF libraries in public view so that we can issue packages that
are only available in the ELF format. That would make the maintainers lives
easier. It would cost users some virtual memory during the transition to ELF,
but I don't think that's so bad. We need those maintainers to spend their time
on ELF conversion and other packages.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens

--
See Pixar's "Toy Story", at a theater near you starting November 22.
"Toy Story" Soundtrack - Available now at a record shop near you!