Re: pre-release 0

I checked the file on the FTP server and it compares correctly to my image here,
but I find my image doesn't compare to my floppy disk. That may simply mean
that I mounted the floppy and insignificant stuff got changed. This floppy
set uses the 1.3.25 kernel, I think tomorrow morning I'll write one that uses
the 1.2.13 kernel. Alan Cox says 1.3.25 won't run on his system, so even
though it's running on mine for days without a problem, I think I'd better
not trust it.

	Thanks

	Bruce