Re: ftp.debian.org?

> On Sun, 31 Dec 1995, Karl Ferguson wrote:
> > Just logged into ftp.debian.org with my mirror script manually and it was
> > about to delete ALL my files.  I manually ftp'd in there and the only
> > directory under there was "ftpadmin" with a few files in it.  Where has
> > the whole of the Debian Linux archive gone?  Luckily I stopped my mirror
> > before it was going to delete everything here...

... script output deleted.

> Looks fine to me *shrug*

I had (and still have) the same problem as Karl.  The problem is that
the debian directory has suddenly moved (at least logically) from
/debian to /debian.org/ftp/debian.  I don't know if a symlink was
deleted or chroot is being/not being called differently, but something
has changed.  This is a major problem for anyone who uses an absolute
path of /debian/... to get where they want.

David