Re: Debian+umsdos (fwd)

Actually, I was thinking of using umsdos rather than minix as the
filesystem for the installation root floppy. I haven't tried it yet.
We'd need a package with the umsdos utilities (there's umssync, which
synchronizes the directory contents with the "extended" directory
after MSDOS has changed them). We'd also have to run these at the
right point at boot time (and perhaps when filesystem are mounted?).

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens <Bruce@Pixar.com> Pixar Animation Studios

Q: How many Microsoft engineers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None.  They just define darkness as an industry standard.