Re: Infomagic and 1.0

On Sat, 9 Dec 1995, Bill Mitchell wrote:

> Since Infomagic has pressed the CDs, I wonder if it'd be possible
> to get them to include an insert with distributed CDs explaining
> the situation.  Otherwise CD buyers are going to be put off debian
> when they try it from the CD.

Really they should destroy them! but I am only dreaming. Their covers
should atleast be changed to say Alpha 1.0 of debian or some such.

Or just remove the debian name from the all together and just leave it on
the rom for those adventurous(SP?) types...

Bill: I will fix the upload permission as soon as I talk to Ian M. he
seems to be all but off the face of the earth.

--
Matthew S. Bailey
107 Emmons Hall

mbailey@cps.cmich.edu

... Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer,
my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.  Any
resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic.
The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold
them is left as an exercise for the reader.  The question of the
existence of the reader is left as an exercise for the second god
coefficient.  (A discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism
is beyond the scope of this article.)