Re: re:-O2 or -O3 ?
- To: debian-devel@Pixar.com
- Subject: Re: re:-O2 or -O3 ?
- From: Bill Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Dec 1995 19:30:33 -0800 (PST)
- Message-id: <Pine.SUN.3.91.951207192828.674B-100000@bb29c>
- In-reply-to: <"10888 Thu Dec 7 15:27:52 1995"@bnr.ca>
> >Does anyone disagree with Brian White ? If not I'll change the
> >guidelines back to recommending -O2.
> Brian's right. Stick with -O2.
But some verbage in the guidelines about -O3 and tradeoffs with -O2
would probably be a good idea.