Re: bogo-1.2-1 released

Bill Mitchell writes:

> Ian Jackson <ian@chiark.chu.cam.ac.uk>
> > If this is more of your file-granularity stuff I don't want to hear
> > it, I'm afraid.
>
> It's not, and I know you don't.  You're welcome to ignore anything I
> do say about that.

I'm glad we're being nice to each other now :)

Andrew

--
Dehydration - 34%, Recollection of previous evening - 2%, embarrassment
factor - 91%.  Advise repair schedule:- off line for 36 hours, re-boot

Andrew Howell				               andrew@it.com.au
Perth, Western Australia		      howellaa@cs.curtin.edu.au