Re: bogo-1.2-1 released

> > As I said in my reply too, I think it'll be a good idea as well.  I'll make
> > a systool package and encorporate the utilities I've just released in it.
> > Sound good?
>
> Yes :-).
>

> Peter

Ok, that's settled then.

IanM: Could you delete the procinfo, memtest and bogo packages before moving
them into the distribution please?  I'll upload one combined package with
all 3.

In the future when I find some other small utilities I'll also release them
in the sysutil package.

...Karl

--
 |                         PO Box 828   Office: (09)316-3036 Fax: (09)381-3909
 |OWER INTERNET SERVICES   Canning Bridge   After Hours:  015-779-828
                           WA, 6153     Sales Support: sales@tower.com.au
Internet Service Providers
 and Networking Solutions