libtermcap - where is it?

Hi,

I am working on converting to ELF so that I can rebuild the few packages
I maintain.  The conversion seems to have gone fine, however, when I
build tin, it is trying to link with libtermcap.a.  I have installed
libc4, but should I be using this termcap library?  Or should there be
one in the libc5?  Or has the name changed?

Thanks for the help...

Kenny Wickstrom           | gnu - a new generation in s/w devel/support
kenny@kennet.com          | Linux - a much improved Un*x clone
(708)740-4008             | Debian - a Linux distribution setting the
#include <std-disclaimer> |    standard for future distributions