Setting up a PPP server

Has anyone setup a PPP server under Debian?

I tried a few times with R5 without much luck.

I am about to try again with R6 and would like to know
who to go to with questions without much clutter on this
list.

Thanks for any info or advice,

Brian

| ERICSSON ///                                                  |
| Brian T. Hutchinson                                           |
| Software Engineer                                             |
| Private Radio Systems                                         |
| Ericsson Inc.                      Telephone: (804)948-6442   |
| Mountain View Road, Room 2630            FAX: (804)948-6340   |
| Lynchburg, VA 24502                hutch@ena-east.ericsson.se |