Aladdin Ghostscript license

> Sale for profit of a CD-ROM including a program governed by the Aladdin
> Free license is allowed as long as everything on the CD-ROM may be copied
> and redistributed without further fee for (at least) non-commercial
> purposes.

OK - that clarifies it for me. I don't see any problem with including it
in Debian and on my CD-ROM and the FSF CD-ROM. However, we should probably
put this product in the "non-free" directory. That's not appropriately named
in this case, but the "non-free" directory is a warning to CD-ROM
manufacturers to individualy check the licenses of any package in that
directory for appropriateness before they include them on their CD-ROMs.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
See Pixar's "Toy Story", at a theatre near you starting November 22.