base system

I just installed the base system from the new diskette set of
yesterday.  I noticed that the audio devices files are still missing,
and that /usr/lib/zoneinfo is still mode 777.  The former probably
isn't that important (though it would be a good idea to create them
by default, to avoid the inevitable questions about why they aren't
there), but the latter is definitely something that should be fixed
before we announce this release.

I made a few additional changes to the root diskette.  First of all, I
added a copyright notice to dinstall, and I changed (slightly) one of
the help texts.  I also removed the msdos module from the dsetup-mod
selection process, since msdos support now appears to be compiled in.