FTP method for "dselect" needed

Ian Jackson, Brian White, and The Group,

I notice there's still no "FTP" installation method for "dselect".
The latest base floppy set that I have uploaded is net-enabled. If "dselect"
were able to do direct FTP, that would make it possible to install the system
very easily from an Ethernet-connected system.

If nobody else is working on this, Brian White would be an obvious candidate.
The "dftp" program he's already written must contain most of the functionality
needed.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens