ChangeLog format

I'd like for all members of the Project to agree on a common format.
Frankly, I don't like the one currently implemented in dchanges.  I
assume there are a few people who agree with me, as not everyone is
using dchanges to write their announcements.

I'd like to be using a format that is *both* machine-readable and
human-readable.  The currently-used format is certainly machine-
readable, but it isn't human-readable at all.  I don't think that
these are mutually-exclusive goals.

Personally, I like Ian J.'s ChangeLog format--I think it satifies
both goals of being human-readable and machine-readable.