Re: bison-parsers

On Sun, 1 Oct 1995, Ian Murdock wrote:
> Now that there is a new version of bison, should I remove the
> bison-parsers package?
>
> Or does the older bison-parsers package work with the newer bison?

the contents of the old bison-parsers package is now bundled with the
bison package since there are no restrictions on the use of the output
from bison any more. Please remove the bison-paresers package since its
existans will only confuse people who try to install bison and
bison-parsers as bison now conflicts with bison-parses.

	Anders

--
Anders Chrigstrom               Email: ac@netg.se
TerraTel AB                       Tfn: +46 (0)31 50 79 40